Friday, September 20, 2019

RESEARCH: Digital Storytelling

I learned from Frank Ash, the creative consultant at the BBC academy about what Digital Storytelling: how to connect with an audience through a relevant story to create suspense and anticipation. Frank devised this into a series of questions, in which you have to answer in your piece. 

When I start to plan my own Foundation work I will generate my own Top Line (an elegant sentence which will sum up the film opening to your piece) and the Big Question (what will happen next)

Frank Ash gave me guidelines to ensure i can do this successfully, which I have summarised in a comic strip using the Comic Life software, which you can see below:


1 comment:

  1. Creatively presented comic format for what you had learned from Frank Ash. You explain his advice succintly.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome Moderator

Thomas Hutchinson 1733 Claremont Fan Court School 64680 I worked with Charlie Slorick 1770 and Alexander Wain 1779 Our brief wa...